Summary after second meeting. Workshops for key project staff in Poland.
Location: Rehabilitation Leisure Centre WIELSPIN in Wągrowiec (https://osrodek.wielspin.pl/).
Date: 16-19 August 2019
Participants: key partners staff from Poland, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Latvia and Estonia (3-4 people)
- Discussing the already made partners tasks in the project – press packs and SWOT analyses.
- Presenting the example of sport event organisation process.
- Presenting and practically working on the important issues related to sports marketing, e.g. brand creation, finding of values, creating target groups and persona, sponsorship etc.
- Giving the partners another tasks to be done.
- Providing the partners with an information where we are now in the project.
- Presenting to them a sport event organisation process as an example they can use to organise project events next year.
- Discussing and elaborating partner’s tasks related to Intellectual Outputs of the project – press packs and SWOT analyses.
- Presentation and workshops on another, important issues related to sports marketing – founding and describing target groups and a persona to whom our organisation can direct their offers.
- Finding the main values our institutions can offer to the others.
- Information and discussion about creating a unique and memorable organisation’s brand – creating our visions, missions and strategies.
- Continuation of a subject – brand organisation creation – vision, mission and strategies. As an example, a sports marketing agency KIWI Group presented a logo and a visual identification of the OSMOSIS Project and the T-shirts with a logo and information about co-financing of our Project from EU funds.
- Presentation, discussing and workshops on the subject of sponsorship – what we, as organisations, can offer to the sponsors so as every side of this cooperation would benefit from it.
- Information to our partners about the further plans of the Project and the tasks they need to fulfil. Now, each partner will be working on them until the next meeting next year.
Results and assumptions:
- Project coordinator and partners have significantly bigger knowledge on the most important issues related to sports marketing.
- They discussed their press packs, relationships with media and SWOT analyses – thanks to that they know better how to communicate with media and know their strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Every organisation has better knowledge on the subject of brand creating, finding the most important values, talking about their visions, missions and strategies what is important to promote and develop their organisations.
- They have bigger knowledge about sponsorship – they know better how to create an offer to the sponsors, what are their attractive values they can offer, how to communicate using the language of values, how to make the cooperation with sponsors beneficial for both sides etc.
- Partners have made important exercises, working on the above-mentioned subjects. The whole meeting was a practical workshop – partners not only listed to the presentations but also practically worked on their organisations’ development using tools of sports marketing.
- As important elements of branding, KIWI Group presented a logo and a visual identification of the OSMOSIS Project and the T-shirts with a logo and information about co-financing of our Project from EU funds.
- As we are running an Erasmus+ Sport project, partners took also part in sport activities, among others in water-skiing and friendly boccia tournament.
- Partners were also informed about the further plans of the Project and the tasks they need to fulfil – among others to prepare a sponsor offer.
Project meeting was organised due to the programme. Every part of schedule (theoretical and practical) was successfully made.